Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Astro Boy Designs

I figured I'd post some of the design/character pose work I did on Astro Boy before we started to animate. I had a blast working on the show, primarily because I got a chance to work with my good friend Luis Grane who of course served as the show's Character Designer. I mostly did turnarounds and expression sheets from Luis' approved designs for modeling, but what I'll post are more exploratory material (and quite off style..).
Hope you enjoy (all three of you)....

First, a couple of faces.


5 Comments:

Blogger Adam Kaszycki said...

Fantastic! Especially love the first fella with upturned nose on the second row!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Sidney said...

basement renovations toronto

new home

weather Vancouver bc

things to see in chicago

breast augmentation dallas

air duct cleaning toronto

garage door openers

flights to calgary

laser hair removal in dallas

11:06 PM  
Blogger โรซ่า said...

Hello, we have a game to recommend.

ทางเข้า ufabet
ufabet kick
รูเล็ตสายฟ้า
แทง บอล ผ่าน มือ ถือ
กา บอล

Thank you for your interest."

2:26 AM  
Blogger Adrian Blog said...

I found a Basement Renovations company contractor in the Greater Toronto Area which was likely prepared to complete my besement within my spending budget, and I supposed I had made a good selection! blogspot next
smbhomeonline next
businessdataindex next
provenexpert next

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Kampus Swasta Unggulan said...

What types of design and character pose work did the author primarily focus on before the animation phase? Telkom University

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home